Senior Care / Assisted Living Chicago
New Beginning with Assisted Living
Click Here to view a Virtual Tour
We recognize that some older adults need more help with daily routines, but
that doesn’t mean that they can’t lead active and vibrant lives.
Think of Assisted Living at Concord Place Assisted Living Facilities as the beginning of a new confident
life. You can maintain the highest level of independence in our safe, comfortable,
and expansive surroundings. You can still live an active life in our vibrant
community of older adults and receive the exact amount of care you may need.
Assisted Living at Concord Place is designed to provide you with additional
assistance as the activities of daily living become more challenging. Our compassionate
staff will help you with dressing, bathing, and grooming, getting around, medication
reminders, and personal laundering.
Assisted Living apartments are available at affordable all inclusive pricing. On-site Registered Nurses coordinate your care, which is tailored to meet your individual needs. Additionally, Certified Nursing Assistants are available 24 hours a day to address all your needs and concerns.
Financial assistance is available for adults 65 years and older through the State of Illinois Supportive Living Program. This is a state-funded program that serves older adults who need assistance in activities of daily living. Eligibility for financial assistance is based on individual need, which makes assisted living an option for all seniors regardless of their income. (Click here for more details on the Supportive Living Program.)
All Assisted Living apartments are equipped with full, accessible private baths with safety features, 24-hour reception and switchboard services, and there are 24-hour monitored call buttons in both bedroom and bathroom. Decorate your apartment with your own furniture and belongings for additional comfort and that homey feel.
Monthly rental fees include:
(affordable assisted living in Chicago)
- All apartments include kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator
- All personal care services performed by Certified Nursing Assistants and monitored by a Registered Nurse
- Three meals each day in Concord Place's gourmet dining room (if unable to visit the Dining Room meals can be brought to your apartment)
- All utilities except telephone
- Private, direct-dial telephone ($15 monthly access fee + usage)
- Master television antenna (cable ready connections in each apartment)
- Weekly maid service
- Bed linens laundered weekly
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning.
- Mini-blind window treatments
Assisted Living residents at Concord Place are eligible to participate in all activities, special events, field trips, and parties at no additional charge. As long as you are able, you can enjoy the daily bus trips to area stores, twice-weekly movies, bingo, exercise in our heated pool, and all the other events that are always scheduled at Concord Place. (Click here for a full description of Activities.)
Exceptional Senior Service Providers are at Concord Place with on-site offices:
- Home Health Care Providers
- Physician Offices
- Psychiatrist and Psychologists specializing in pain management
- Nursing Services covered by Medicare
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Our Health & Wellness Programs offer exceptional senior service providers with offices on site.
- All scheduled bus trips
Concord Place is conveniently located in Northlake, Illinois so if you are looking for assisted living facilities in Chicago you've come to the right place. For supportive living, assisted living, or independent living in Chicago, Northlake, Elmhurst, Bensonville, Melrose Park, Addison, Elk Grove Village, Oak Park, Franklin Park, Schiller Park, Villa Park, Elmwood Park, Wood Dale, Lombard, Glen Ellyn or DuPage County make Concord Place Assisted Living Community your new home.